Friday, August 23, 2013

The Beginning


Hello world! My name is Lissa and if you're reading this, thank you for giving me a chance!

I've had this blog for a while but never knew what to post on it...or I would post something and then delete it. I've been reading so many people's blogs lately and I finally have the motivation (and organization) to start posting! As I said, my name is Lissa (like Alyssa without the A), I am 17 and from Omaha, Nebraska! This isn't a "set-in-stone" list, but here's an idea of what my blog will be about: my collections, my travels, makeup, clothes, my weird hair, film/video, favourites, lots of photos, mental health things, rants...so basically my life.

So, take a minute to get seated for who knows what (despite the fact that I just listed all the things that this blog will be about...) and fasten your seat belts (unless you're a rebel, but then it's your own fault if you get hurt) and prepare for a wild ride.



Peace out,
Lissa


No comments:

Post a Comment